Wednesday, June 15, 2011

To eat or To sleep?

Poor Ty just couldn't make up his mind the other night on what he wanted to do. Eat or sleep! He decided to eat some then rest his eyes then eat some more. It was pretty funny! He has done this now 2 times in a row, I think all the scooting across the floor is tiring him out.  On another note, Ty now has been eating solids since 4 months. He loves everything I have given him so far. Which are Peaches, Green Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Pears, Bananas, and Peas! He knows when there is food coming, he gets all excited in his seat! He even starts the tongue rolling like hes already eating before I can sit down! Tytan is a master at eating off the spoon and finishing all his food. He has a new trick, he loves to do the spit bubbles, so now I wear everything as well! Hes growing so fast, Grandpa found all his tickle spots, so they laugh together. Grandma gives him popcorn and oreos. And everyone else just loves to hold and play with him.  I, on the other hand, just spoiled him with a Johnny jump up. Its a jumping seat, so he can jump up and down, he loves it! He jumps up and down! Watch out heavy weight lifters! Tytans strong now, hes only going to get stronger! ! ! ! !





No comments:

Post a Comment