Fathers Day :
Who doesn't want a tree that grows money? Who says money doesn't grow on trees? Well I would love a money tree and I know that money does in fact grown on trees! So I got creative this fathers day . My father is the father of 6 kids, expensive! Yeah, I know and so does his pocket book! He is really never told us no to something that us kids want to do . Whether it is Football, gymnastics, track and field, softball, soccer, lacrosse, baseball, etc.. My parents have always found away! Well lately everyone has been stretching their dollars to the max because of the crappy economy and the worth of your one dollar is not as much as it used to be. Sure you can buy a dollar hamburger at Mickey Dees, but still a dollar doesn't get you much these days. Anyways to the point of my story, my dad also talks about his money tree . Has been for years. "Dad we want to go the movies, can I borrow some money?". " Sure, let me just go pick it off my money tree.", He will say with a grin . We never saw this money tree but boy did that money tree grow some dollar bills! Next minute I knew I was handed a 10 dollar bill and told to be home at 11:00 pm, or in other words curfew. So for the best fathers day gift, I was giving back all the money I have borrowed . Well sorta-of . My creativity led me to this :
His every own personal Money Tree! Of course all of the change was his with a few donated quarters . : D Happy Fathers Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment