enjoy!
Monday, June 13, 2011
Sweet Summer Games
Over last weekend I was excited! Excited that I was able to attend some of the last Lacrosse and Baseball Games of the season. Nathan plays lacrosse, hes so fun to watch! He gets so aggressive and is a team player! Josh just got done with baseball, hes halrious to watch. He is the guy who guards second base and while guarding hes throwing his mitt in the up in the air. He is also talkin' to the other teams player or flickin the kids hemlet. Geez. We couldn't stop laughing! Malorie is just finshing up softball. Its really not her thing, shes shy and a little timd about the ball. She loves to pick the dirt out from under her finger nails while sitting out in the field. So it has been a fun and exciting weekend! Here are a few pictures of the adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are some great pictures! I LOVE your mom's camera. I like the action shots and the close up shots. But the cutest one of all is that little slugger with the dimple.
ReplyDelete