My latest project was making my new baby a blanket simliar to the one I made Ty. Ty has a flannel print with old skelteon keys on it, and the other side has blue minky. With a white minky, blue minky, and key design. To bring it all together! Well Minky was on sale again, so I thought now was the time to buy it, and make baby #2 a blanket.
Here is the fabric that I had chosen.
Then three sewing machines later, yes three. I finished the blanket! And it sure did turn out to be SUPER cute! Now, don't mind that the sem is a little crooked. I am not a pro sewer.
But here it is! Ta Da!
On a side note my baby is growing and he looks perfect. Nothing to worry about, his ultrasound was clean as could be! Hes just a wiggly, extra wiggly baby boy! I am dying to see him wrapped up in this blanket and grow to love it. It sure is ten times bigger than he will be! Its two yards long!
No comments:
Post a Comment