Saturday, August 20, 2011

7 Months flown by.

Wow. Okay. So Aug. 19,2011 my Little man was officially 7 months old. it almost feels like the blink of an eye. Its amazing. Ty is such a blessing. Hes amazing, he is full of laughs and smiles. He always makes me happy more than stressed out and irritated.  Ha. He has learned to pull himself up into standing, holding on to things. His top two teeth are barley breaking the gum line. Hes to smart for his own good, He knows the difference between bread and popcorn. He knows its not the same looking and that your pulling pieces off the bread instead of pulling popcorn out of a bowl.  Ty also loves to eat the Gerber puffs. Guess its better than Candy, who am I kidding? Anyone who knows my hubby knows my kid will be an addict to Candy. hahaha I am going to try my hardest not to let that happen. Cavity s suck and so does gaining weight. Besides we have all seen kids on a sugar high! Equaling uncontrollable children, that make you want to find the nearest beach with out them! Ah, joys of life! 


Anyways here are a few pictures of my handsome little 7 mo old man!! 




This is his poop face. hahaha








So enough about my  handsome boy and on to some bigger news. Nah not really. 
I have always wanted long hair. Wanted to be able to curl it and wear it in a long pony tail. Well it was never happening. So among a few other things going on in our life, I decided that I needed some change.  Divorce was a little far fetched and seemed difficult to do. Besides I do love Tom anyways. Haha  I deicided that I was going to cut my hair short, I mean SHORT! 



Here is what it did look like. 

This is what it looks like now.


 Big Difference, I would tell you UH HUH! It is short, I have never had this short! Its so short  in the back I can flat iron a layer or two. And the lady that cut it buzzed my neck, I have never had that done before. It was uncomfortable.  But I do like it, and I style it differently then in this picture. And if you didn't notice, we buzzed Toms head as well. :) I buzzed his hair, and will keep on doing it when he wants a hair cut. 


Thats pretty much all thats new. Maybe some bigger news will come along down the road! :) ( and no its not a "I am pregnant!", type of thing)

4 comments:

  1. Ty is so cute! I just wish I could hug an squeeze him. Dang it. He's getting so big. Ani knows him as "baby Tytan", but he certainly won't be a baby anymore when we get to see him again. Thanks for posting his cute photos, and btw, I like the poop face pic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics too! Ty is getting so big and it was awesome to see him pull himself up to standing position at his Nana and Papa's house. I can't believe how big he's getting, and how strong. Who am I kidding, he's always been strong and so SMART! We enjoyed having you guys come hand out while you were here. Em, it was fun crafting with you, we'll have to do it again next time you come down.

    And about the hair- I really like you two with short hair. I think it looks awesome. I'm glad got over the trauma of the scalping he got when he was little :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tytan sure is getting bigger and older looking, even though it's only been a month since we've seen him. Such a little stud. We miss being able to see you guys. We love you! I agree, great haircuts for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you all!! :) Laura- We miss you guys being in Logan! Tom feels a little lost and isolated now. :( But i hope all is going great with your new chapter in life!

    ReplyDelete