Tuesday, August 9, 2011

If you only knew.

Well I have not posted in a while. Sorry.  Few new thing on my adventures. Ty is crawling and pulling himself up on objects, including the stairs. He just recently developed his first cold, which is nasty because he has the nasty runny green buggers. They mange to get on everything. 


Can you guess what these are? And Where We found them?






Well if you havent guessed it, they are catfish. Im not sure what detailed type, just that they are catfish. My family and I spent the other night at Utah Lake trying to get my parents Jet skis to work, so we could all ride them and what not. Well they did not work so they kids found something else to do. By the doc where the water was shallow and there were tall water grass was, there was all these black things swimming around.  Josh the adventurous fisherman, had to try and catch them. He succeeded and in the large McDonalds cup where these baby catfish. I am surprised they survived the ride home and are still alive today.  They are fun to watch swim around.  Guess we could really say we were swimming with the fishies.

My parents have recently added a new addition to the family. Bella. She is a cocker spaniel with a mix of Australian Shepard.  She is 7 weeks old and loves to chew on things. She has now chewed a total of 3 things. All which are mine and they are all the same things. Its nice to wake up in the morning to put on a nice clean pair of undies only to realize that the crotch doesn't connect or there is a big hole in the middle. Yes, I m tattle tailing. She chew up three pairs of my Victoria secret underwear. And if anyone who shops there realizes just how expensive it can be to buy from there. So, yes I was mad. I payed alot for them. Guess it just gives me a reason to buy news ones though. Among other things she loves to nibble on Tys feet, which I do not approve of. So we are constant feet watch when shes around. Overall shes a beautiful puppy, loves to play and sleep in the most inconvenient spots possible.



Not much else is new. Tom just finished up summer semester, now has a few weeks off to hang out alittle more with me and Ty.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment