Sunday, July 17, 2011

All tucked in.

So lately, I have been letting Ty cry himself to sleep. I don't want him in the habit of rocking him at night or feeding him in the middle of the nights.  So we let him find ways to sooth himself to sleep. Well anyways I let him do this last night ( July 16) cry himself to sleep . He cried, okay screamed, for oh I'd say about an hour. And when it silent, I knew that he had finally fallen asleep. I went up to check on him, and noticed that he was all covered up. I was like okay, hes learning how to use the blanket, awesome. Well I looked closer and saw that he had managed to get under the sheet! The SHEET! He had wrapped himself in his sheet and was just snoozing away. It was so cute, I had to try to get a picture. Now mind you getting this picture was not easy. The first time I didnt turn on the light so the flash kinda woke him up. My mistake on that part. Then 10 minutes later I went back up, turned on the light. Hurried and snapped the picture as I was running out the door.


So here is the picture of him under his sheet.  Cracks me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment