Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sitter :D

Well Tytan had his 4 month check up on May 23. It went great!! He weighs 14 lbs 6 oz and is 25.5 inches tall. He got all his vaccinations done, that is until 6months comes along. His doctor said he was amazed at Ty s strength and has accomplished some milestones that a 6month would be doing.  I was complemented on doing such a great job with him. Tys doctor also said that I can start solids now, which I have been doing the cereal rice for about 2 weeks now. BUT I just started carrots and he seems to like them, still getting used to the idea of the taste but overall he eats it all.  I cannot believe how fast he is growing and learning. ah. I guess its just life. Well anyways here is something new that Ty can do! Hes getting better at doing it also. 


  If you are having trouble viewing the video. Here is the link to it. Its on You Tube. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP5k_rRrU2Y

2 comments:

  1. Look at that big boy sitting up all on his own!!! He is strong! Way to go. And...he's adorable :) Wish I could play with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!! But don't forget Ty you need to stay on the blanket, you are not allowed to touch the carpet ;) Love you and your cute little family.

    ReplyDelete