Thursday, May 19, 2011

Eat it or Starve

Alright. Updating News, brought to you live from Emaly. 
Here is the front of our home :]


 I am slowly working towards finishing my home. And yes they are all finished and decorated, but one. Which is the hall way, but when I get to that wall I will tell you why its not done.  Here is my kitchen. I love, love, love it. I went from a year with no kitchen and eating space to BAM, eating space and kitchen counters and a full sized stove! OhYeah! I am so not complaining! So here are some pictures, for give my dirty dishes. I am working on them. :]



This is the back door and I love it! It lets so much sun in ! !



Its a little dark, sorry. But it looks out into the Living room ( where all the light is)

So there is my kitchen, :] Bring on the family and friends ! We got lots of Room !

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, looks nice. I'm so glad you guys can be in a better place now, and that you love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUST have that saying in my kitchen. It is sooooo ME!

    ReplyDelete