Sunday, May 1, 2011

Finger Movement Galore

So recently Ty has gotten the hang of some motor skills. Using his fingers. He is now able to grab and pick up toys to his mouth. He loves to eat them and yell at them.  Ty has also learn that he can grab hair, he likes to "feel" toms hair, then all the sudden pull it. So I decided that I would catch it on camera, but the whole time he was more interested in the camera! For once! He would not stop looking at it. 

On the other hand, Ty loves to help me type. He loves the keyboard and try s to grab it.  haha. Sometimes my words have extra letters or spaces and other times I am typing and the computer is not typing because the menu bar is up. Thank you Tytan your learning fast. Here is Ty typing, you can see that I was chatting on Facebook then I'm not the Menu bar is up and Ty is trying to search for K. ? Its a little blurry, sorry.


So in the meantime when he is not tugging at our hair and typing messages to my friends, he eats his toys and grabs his feet. Like I mentioned earlier. So here are just some pictures of that - Oh yeah, we put him in the bouncer sitting normal and we find that he likes to sit side ways. Does the same thing when he goes to bed too. 





So I have covered whats new with the Kid. and Now, whats new with us! Tomorrow May 2  means we have officially been living in Logan for a year now! A whole year ,a long year.  Tom starts school here on May 16 and he picked out a few good classes. I don't count any type of math class as good, just a nightmare. I have almost gotten my house put together just finishing putting objects on the walls, and I need to clean it. Then there will be pictures for all to see. Yippie! Living in our new place has so much more of a home feeling and not a prison feeling.  I have actually walls and a kitchen and space. The other place had the cement brick walls and no space what so ever. So its a heavenly change. Sorry this post is long, I just didn't want to make 5 million different posts,at least I posted the important person first! hahaha

2 comments:

  1. I love the long post! It's great to see photos and videos of the boy. He's so cute and so SMART! He is developing so early on his motor skills. You're going to have to watch him-if he's anything like his dad he'll be climbing in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they say that boys develop more motor skills and girls with language. But hes totally smart and knows how to get what he wants. Im sure Tom will have him climbing before he can walk haha if hes anything like Tom.

    ReplyDelete