Wednesday, April 27, 2011
The Best things.....
...... In life aren't things. A few days ago, I was watching a music channel on tv and a song came on, I fell in love. I listened and realized that for a while now I am always wishing that I had more money to buy this or that for a reason or another reason. But what I didnt realize is that the best things in life are things. They are the people you love, who you meet, and who you will come to meet. Sure buying things are a lot easier than trying to buy a friendship, but are they as worth it? Things can be come lost and forgotten, but not the people we love and hold close. Sure we may lose contact after high school and you may meet up in the future and have this amazing friendship again. Or you meet the person your gonna marry, you may create a new life. Well anyways, here is the song that kinda inspired me with knowledge that its true, the best things in life aren't things, they are living and breathing........... things can be replaced 99 % of the time. Loved ones can't be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment