Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tytans Room

So I finally got Tytan s room all finished up. and I have to say I did an awesome job! We did a Safari theme and we Love it. I think next will be Dinosaurs or air planes. And later it will be superheros, I already have things for that theme ! So here are a few pics of his room !  ! ! ! ! !


Magnetic board and Tree

Blue Curtains, and Tom Wanted to be in the picture 

Closets. Yes, 3 closets

Has cute Safari animals on the wall.

His name, The Y and A are brown w/black background. Why its hard to see.  It has green and zebra ribbon.

The pictures above his crib are of him when he was born.  <3
There you have it, Tytans Room. I am almost complete with other rooms. Just waiting on a few things. Then I can post the other rooms. :D

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love it. The tree and animals on the wall are awesome. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :] Did what I could. Since I can't paint the walls.

    ReplyDelete