Saturday, April 9, 2011

RED BLACK AND WHITE

Yeah ! ! Tytan is getting ready for football season already! ! ! ! 




                         GO UTES! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !




His Game Face
I have grown up being a Ute fan, and Loved watching the football games whether  it was in the stadium eating hot dogs with my dad or sitting on the couch with a hot, yummy, bowl of Chili.  Tom really doesn't care about football teams, So I will claim under the Ute's. :] He actually claims the Aggies, which is totally fine. He calls it the meditation because his family are BYU fans. 
So I am excited to be able to share moments with Tytan like I did with my dad. Now that I have cable, I am able to watch the games and cheer like the crazy fan in the stands! So we are getting ready!!! Whoot Whoot!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment