Thursday, April 14, 2011

Growing Pains and Laughter

Tytan has learned to laugh and I finally caught it on camera ! !  He is completely camera shy. So I have to entertain him so he doesn't realize its on, but in the video you'll notice for a minute he sees it. See if you can catch his laugh! ! ! ! !




On the other hand, of laughter, Ty is getting so big. You can tell hes growing each day. He will be officially 3 months old on the 19th but hes already growing outta three month old clothes...  As seen here the pants are a little high waters....


I took this picture and just about cried. Hes growing to fast, and there are sometimes when I am all by myself at home with him and I just don't think that I can handle anymore whinny and spit up. I realize that its all worthy it and to take advantage with the time I have with him each day. I don't want to miss anything. I don't want to miss all his laughs and smiles and the times where hes my snuggle buddy. Soon he will be 5 and will be his own person. He will not want to cuddle or go to bed. He will not want to eat this or that.  But that is in the future and outta of my hands. I will mold him in ways that I hope he will carry on with him in life.  :D I love him so so so much. He truly just  needs to stop growing and slow time down. 



                  

No comments:

Post a Comment