Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Paint Hands Turned Deadly

Well my latest project was to frame Tytans hand prints for his room. We all know that babys hand prints are just adorable and meant for keepsakes, right? Well I failed miserably. We stuck his hands in green paint, but we could not make him open his hands what so ever.  That ended in the results of : 


This is his " Hand Prints "


And Green paint all over Tytan


So yes, it was awesome! Tytan decided to wear the paint along with me.  ( none got into his eyes or mouth. We made sure.)  I just need to stick to painting objects that don't fight back.  

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute!!! It may not be perfect but who wants that anyways? It makes for a great story and memorabilia. Shows exactly the person he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, But I threw it away, haha we will try again when hes a little older. But it was funny.

    ReplyDelete