Uh. Did you lay him like that?
 |
| Falling Alseep |
Well everyone! We have just made a discovery. I woke up to Tytan talking to himself one morning and as I looked over to smile at him, he was not in the same position that I had laid him in the night before. We lay him vertically in his bed when we go to bed, and i woke up to him horizontally in his bed. I stared for a moment and quickly shook Tom awake to ask him if he did this sometime in the night. He said very sleepily , " What are you talking about crazy?". I am not crazy.
 |
| Waking up. |
We both didn't touch him and then the other thought that crossed my mind was Ghosts. Now I sound crazy, I thought that because I was stupid enough to watch Ghost Hunters all by myself and think about it before I fell asleep. Which equaled, freaking myself into thinking my apartment was haunted. Go me. So now we have come to the conclusion that Tytan is strong enough to move himself around on his own. He has done it multiple nights now, its no ghost. :D Whew. Here are the before and after pictures that i took of him. My little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment