Ty has a few new words to his little vocabulary. He loves the word Uh-oh and Wow. Although the word Wow is spoken in almost a whisper. Totally unsure why, we never whispered the word to him. He is also very good at telling you Hi with a wave when he sees you and Bye with a wave when you leave. He is quite the energetic kid, he might even blow you some kisses when you say I love you! While walking around the house, he has mastered the word Mom. Just Mom. I think hes cleverly figured out to say Mom and see where I am located. If hes doing something or into something that hes not supposed to be in, he books it for the nearest room. Among other things, Ty also signs. We cannot get him to say the words just sign them. He knows how to sign, very well, the words more, please, and thank you.
Along with the new words Ty thinks hes big enough to teach himself to walk up the stairs now. He has gotten quite good at going up, but he still has figured how to walk down. Unless hes holding your finger. Hes very good about moving stuff from the washer, whether its wet or just put in, to the dryer. Grandmas big helper. Ty seems to love salt, since hes getting his little fingers into the spice cabinet and pour the salt on the floor. Then licking his fingers and eating it. I think hes come the realization that he dose not like plain cinnamon. This all happens at least once a day.
We have been spending a few days a week and the pool. Ty loves the water. I was able to jump into a program offer by a rec center close by called something like Mommy and me swim lessons. It was every Saturday for a month, and it was entertaining. You teach your infant or toddler to blow bubbles, lay on their back, kick with their legs, and etc. Ty picked up on bubble blowing, he was doing it in the bath tub long before I thought about toddler swim lessons. He also is a good swimmer with his arms, he moves them like hes swimming to reach a toy. (With me holding his body of course.)
Other than new things in Tys life, Tom and I s are just taking life as it comes. Tom is still working at Sams club. I chill at home with Ty. Maybe more cooler and exciting events will come later in the year. So between all the dirty sippy cups in the sink and missing socks, Tys kisses are superb. ( Blowing Kisses.)


Ty is so big!! And super cute, of course :) Thanks for posting. It's great to hear how you're all doing. We miss you!
ReplyDelete