I will start with Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was amazing, not to mention it was Tytans' first Thanksgiving as well. Thanksgiving this year happened 3 times. First was at Grandma Hendersons, next was at My moms to celebrate with my moms side, and then it was off to sunny, warm St. George! Our Davis' side family Thanksgiving was held at my Grandma Davis' house in St. George. Only thing that really sucked that it was the Thanksgiving weekend, and Tom had to work. Andrea, my sister, also had to work. So while the rest of my family, Ty, and I traveled to St. George, Tom and Andrea had time to ask a million and one questions to each other. For the next few days.
While in St. George, almost everyone was there! It was just like the times I was younger and we all got together and had dinners. Not only was there much eating and laughter, there was also our annual Gingerbread House making. My Grandma Davis makes the Gingerbread dough and all the house pieces. So all of us Grand kids are able to put them together and decorate them.
Tytan supervised the Gingerbread houses. Making sure they looked great! Next year he will be able to help place then candy on the house and maybe sneak a few pieces to eat.
These are the memories that I am so excited to share with Tytan. And I Hope one day he will be able to really remember them and look back on them and smile like I do.
Next celebration! Christmas!!!!!!
Tytans first Christmas! Boy, was he super good this year! Santa came with lots of presents! We spent Christmas with my family this year! I love doing this! Watching all the kids open presents and Josh getting all excited Christmas eve knowing that Santa s coming! Chirstmas Eve day we used NORAD to track Santas wear bouts around the globe! It was so fun to see where Santa was dropping presents off!
I forgot to mention the Day before the 24.
The Davis side, which includes Aunt, Uncles, cousins, Friends, basically everyone we love, got together on the 23. We missed the Rowland family. We all get together to have fun! This year Santa visited and of course the best part, Grandmas Chirstmas Eve Gift! Homemade Pajamas! Everyone for quite sometime now She has gotten together with my Great-grandma to make all the grand-kids jammies! And this year was extra special to me because Tytan was made some! They were so adorable!
| This is my cousins daughter Paizlee! She was born in Aug 2011. They are the only two Great Grandchildren! |
| This my dads mom, Grandma D. She is the one with the sewing magic! Christmas day was spent with my family. Tytan was, well, haha happy when he could actually play with his new toys. He didnt care much to unwrap them or wait for his mommy and daddy to take them outta the boxes. :) typical kid. It was fun to enjoy the time with Ty being his first Christmas and sharing that with my family. My siblings had so much fun opening their gifts and giving gifts. Playing with Ty and his toys. Showing him how they work. But after all the presents were opened and we ate our Christmas breakfast. We went to church and enjoyed the music and talks that were given. We spent a few hours at My Grandma K's house, my moms side of the family. Then we all went back to my moms for Christmas Day Dinner..... Yummy. My dad bought a prime rib the week before and it marinated that long. Lets just say. Drooooolllllll! It was so delicious! Ah! We only have it on Christmas Day! And I have saved the laughs for last!!! Alright so I have mentioned Santa came to visit the night we all got together, and received jammies. Well through Dec. Tytan meet Santa on three occasions. They all didn't end well! haha and Trying to get the picture was even more of a joke. Well the 23 was the last time to get a picture of Tytan with Santa. And I just had to have one, ya know? It was his fist Christmas and first time seeing Santa. Well the last and third time was a charm! I was able to get it on video and got pictures! Now you have to pay attention! |
Ah the holidays were fun, then we just welcomed a New Year in, 2012. Now the only thing next to celebrate is my baby turning one!!! ONE! Ah I am not ready! I just can't believe it. Its almost been a whole year! 2011 Was amazing! Had my amazing son, had a few trails, moved back to West Jordan. I am excited to see what 2012 has in store for my little family!!!!
Hope everyone was safe and had a wonderful 2011! Bring it on 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment