Thursday, May 5, 2011
My Special Day
One year ago today, I found out that I was carrying one of Gods miracles. It came as a surprise. This is how it went down. I took a home pregnancy test that morning then jumped in the shower, I was sure it was going to say no anyways, so that's why I didn't wait for the results. Next thing I know is that Tom in the bathroom yelling, " IT SAYS YES!". " LOOK TO PINK LINES!!". and after constant yelling i turn around and hes fully dressed in the shower with me,"Look see! It says YES!". It was so funny, here's Tom fully clothed all soaked screaming YES YES. After the shower ordeal, I was like I gotta take another one just to double check. Tom volunteered his services, running to Walmart to pick up another test. He returns excitedly with a box," Look this one will say PREGNANT.". So in after all was said and done, I ended up actually taking 4 at home tests that all read pregnant. In one way or the other. Then it was okay, no going back now! Pregnancy was hard at sometimes, but defiantly worth it. It was an amazing experience and it was beyond special. The bond you make with your baby is so amazing, even before they are born they know you. They know your voice and your heartbeat. I love my son, I love my Tytan. Im so glad to be his Mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awe. I love that story! He is a cutie and you have an awesome little family.
ReplyDelete