Thursday, March 17, 2011

Finger Eats

Thomas and I have recently noticed that once Tytan lets his binky fall outs, that he can use his fingers as a replacement.  Each time that I see this I pull his little fingers out and put the binky back in. I would rather have a binky sucker than a thumb sucker. I can always make the binky disappear but I can't chop of his hands. Tytan has also gotten good at staying under his blankets a little too well.  He seems to cover his face all the time, so we are constantly pulling out his arms and pulling the blanket down.  Only that solves the problem for a minute or two than the blanket mysteriously ends up near his face. We have also found that he loves to sleep with his binky close by. It always ends up under the one ear,not the other one, just the one. I always wonder if this would be uncomfortable for him,  but he does not seem to mind it.
Notice the Binky?



No comments:

Post a Comment